All NuBra orders are processed within 3 working days, but usually between one and two.
We use Australia Post parcel post, signature on delivery, and express post.
If you need your NuBra urgently please select Express Post at checkout as they will always be shipped by the following day.
Parcels sent within the Australia Post Express Network should arrive within one day after being shipped.
Country areas and WA should usually allow 2-3 days for express shipping.
We will always ship your parcel out to you as soon as possible and then rely on Australia Post to deliver it to you.
Please do write a note in the comments box if you need your parcel urgently and we will try our best to accommodate.
- All orders are posted within 3 working days and some may be posted later but upgraded to express shipping
- Express orders should arrive the next day (subject to Australia Post efficiency) if you are in the Express Post zone.
- You will receive a tracking code and updates once your parcel has been shipped.
- Parcels containing several NuBras may be sent via signature on delivery for extra security.
- In the event that you are not at home to receive your item, if you would like to request that your postman leave your parcel somewhere safe, then please advise this in the comments box. This is still at the discretion of the postman and at the risk of the receiver.
- Please be aware that if your NuBra goes missing but shows as having been delivered on the tracking code information, we cannot be held responsible for stolen items. Please select signature on delivery if your delivery address is not 100% secure, since it is at the discretion of the postman as to whether he/she deems it safe to leave. Please check everywhere outside the house, behind plant pots, near the postbox as the parcels are often hidden from view by the postal worker.
- If your order is late on the day expected or if there are any issues with your NuBra order, please e-mail us through the website or call 0423 454505 for advice within 24 hours.
If your Express Post parcel does not turn up please call Australia Post on 13 13 18.
Alternatively, log on to www.australiapost.com.au/track and enter the tracking code you have been sent to find out its whereabouts.
Should nobody be at home to receive it, your parcel may be taken to your local post office. Your postman should leave a note in your letterbox. If this is inconvenient for you, we recommend having your parcel delivered to you at work.