Shipping & Returns
All NuBra orders are processed within 3 working days using Australia Post. Customer e-mails will be attached to the Australia Post tracking code so that updates are emailed directly to you each time the parcel is scanned in during its journey. If you have supplied an email address and have not received a tracking notification within 3 days of your NuBra purchase, please contact us at email@example.com. Please check your junk mail first. Customers who do not supply their email address will be sent a tracking code via our system.
Availability of pre-pay items (stock currently en route from the USA) is indicated next to pre-pay products as a guide only. If a pre-pay item is purchased with another item currently available, both items will be shipped together when the pre-pay item arrives. If the available item is urgently required, please purchase this separately.
If you require your NuBra urgently, please select express post at checkout.
We will always ship your parcel out to you as soon as possible but then rely on Australia Post's services.
Country areas and WA should allow at least 2-3 days for express shipping - although this is not guaranteed by Australia Post. Regular Post parcels to WA have been known to take up to 10 working days to arrive, so if you need your NuBra for a special event, please select express post.
Please write a note in the comments box if you need your parcel urgently and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Please ensure your full address is entered correctly when you make your order. Any parcels which cannot be delivered due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address will be refunded, minus the shipment cost, upon their arrival back with us. Returned items cannot automatically be re-sent.
- In the event that you are not at home to receive your item and you would like to request that your postman leave your parcel somewhere safe, then please advise this in the comments box. This is at the discretion of the postman and at the risk of the receiver.
- Please be aware that if your NuBra goes missing but shows as having been delivered on the Australia Post tracking code information, we cannot be held responsible for stolen items. Please select signature on delivery if your delivery address is not 100% secure, since it is at the discretion of the postman as to whether he/she deems it safe to leave items unattended. Please check everywhere outside the house, behind plant pots, near the post box, etc, as parcels are often hidden from view by the postal worker.
- If your parcel does not turn up, but shows as having been delivered, please call Australia Post as soon as possible on 13 13 18, so that they can investigate immediately.
- Should nobody be at home to receive it, your parcel may be taken to your local post office. Your postman should leave a note in your letterbox but you should also receive tracking details at the e-mail address specified on your order. If collecting your parcel from your local post office is inconvenient for you, we recommend having your parcel delivered to you at work.
- Due to personal hygiene reasons, NuBra sales are considered final so please choose carefully.
- Feel free to e-mail us with any queries prior to making your choice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel you have purchased the incorrect size/style, please contact us via email for advice. Authorised returns are possible provided the product is in it's original packaging with all contents and seal of approve intact. On receipt of the returned product, a refund will be issued for the cost of the NuBra only.
- We do not charge a restocking fee or supply pre-paid shipping labels.