shipping & returns
All NuBra orders are processed within 3 working days using Australia Post parcel post, signature on delivery, and express post.
If you need your NuBra urgently please select express post at checkout.
We will always ship your parcel out to you as soon as possible but then rely on Australia Post's services.
Country areas and WA should usually allow 2-3 days for express shipping - although this is not guaranteed by Australia Post. Regular Post parcels to WA have been known to take up to 10 working days to arrive, so if you need your NuBra for a special event, please select express post.
Special orders: If we do not have the colour/style you are interested in, please e-mail us, as we may be able to order it in for you.
Please write a note in the comments box if you need your parcel urgently and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Express orders should arrive the day after the item is shipped, if you are in the Express Post zone, but this is not guaranteed and is subject to Australia Post efficiency.
- Parcels containing several NuBras may occasionally be sent via signature on delivery for extra security.
- In the event that you are not at home to receive your item, if you would like to request that your postman leave your parcel somewhere safe, then please advise this in the comments box. This is at the discretion of the postman and at the risk of the receiver.
- Please be aware that if your NuBra goes missing but shows as having been delivered on the Australia Post tracking code information, we cannot be held responsible for stolen items. Please select signature on delivery if your delivery address is not 100% secure, since it is at the discretion of the postman as to whether he/she deems it safe to leave items unattended. Please check everywhere outside the house, behind plant pots, near the post box, etc, as parcels are often hidden from view by the postal worker.
- If your order is late on the day expected or if there are any issues with your NuBra order, please e-mail us at email@example.com for advice within 24 hours.
- If your parcel does not turn up please call Australia Post on 13 13 18 as soon as possible or visit www.australiapost.com.au/track and enter the tracking code you have been sent, to find out its whereabouts.
- Should nobody be at home to receive it, your parcel may be taken to your local post office. Your postman should leave a note in your letterbox but you should also receive tracking details at the e-mail address specified on your order. If collecting your parcel from your local post office is inconvenient for you, we recommend having your parcel delivered to you at work.
- Due to personal hygiene reasons, NuBra sales are considered final so please choose carefully.
- Feel free to e-mail us with any queries prior to making your choice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel you have purchased the incorrect size/style, please contact us via email for advice. Authorised returns are possible provided the product is in it's original packaging with all contents and seal of approve intact. On receipt of the returned product, a refund will be issued for the cost of the NuBra only.
- We do not charge a restocking fee or supply pre-paid shipping labels.